Want to create kick ass activist campaigns that are practical, smart and fun?
More about Pick Your Battle
A pragmatic look at making social activism more engaging
This guide distills the absolute basics when it comes to making positive changes through grassroots activism. My aim is to inspire you as much as possible whilst also giving you a practical framework to follow.
The guide includes:
- Suggestions for thinking up smart, responsible solutions to base your activism around
- Practical guides to raising awareness, forming groups, lobbying decision makers, staging protests, volunteering and working with the media
- Cautionary advice about working with statistics, research, and guidance on finding compelling evidence to back up your goals
- A “When Things Go Wrong” section details some barriers and common criticisms you’ll come across
- Interviews with a handful of activists, including Sarah Maple, and the Guerrilla Girls